Plan your visit to The M0M Center, stillbirthday international headquarters!
Bring stillbirthday to your community!
(Video: Professionals Workshop, Session 1)
SBD workshop & presentation options:
For the Healing Community:
- MOM Workshop
- Journeys (a workshop/support group for couples)
- Love Wildly (a healing retreat or full day session)
For General Awareness:
Just follow the links if you are interested in:
- Attending – you want a workshop in your area. Let’s connect and we’ll plan one.
- Hosting – you establish the meeting space and the subject.
- Sponsoring/Vending – your business purchases advertising space on the marketing and promotional materials for a workshop.
- Presenting – click here to learn how to apply to become a stillbirthday approved speaker. You may or may not also be your own workshop host. This can potentially allow you to generate substantial income while reaching your community on these important subjects. To be a speaker, you must be an SBD doula, among other requirements.
- Choosing your presenter – if you are hosting a SBD workshop, you can select from any of the approved speakers. Please turn to this page to learn more information about our speaker application process and to see our current list.
- Announcing a non-SBD-endorsed (NSE) event – we want to know what YOU are doing! For a nominal advertising fee, our CSO will help make sure your message is shared with us.
- Giving Feedback – please share with Heidi Faith about your event experience.
Let’s get started – just send in the speaking engagements form and let me know what your interests are!
You can also view Heidi Faith’s page on Facebook to see more photos.