Please also visit:
- Before the Birth
- During Birth
- After the Birth (immediate postpartum and long term healing)
- Farewell Celebrations to link into immediate funeral/burial/cremation information that is not based on location, as well as personalized farewell options such as crafts or special events, and support resources.
- The SBD Love Cupboards host various group gatherings, including Sewing Circles
- The SBD Professional Doulas host various group gatherings, including Birthing Healing retreats and workshops for stillbirthday parents
- Dept. of Public Health and Human Services
Mrs. Wilda McGraw
Cogswell Building, Room C314
Helena, MT 59620
Phone: (406) 444-3394
Fax: (406) 444-2606
- Healing Hearts for Moms
Phyllis Tag Or Juy Peterson
Phone: (406) 549-4333 or (406) 549-8482
Services: A support group for mothers who have a child die. This group seeks to help Moms through the grief process and to move in with life. The group meets the third Monday of each month.
- Share Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support of Gallatin County
Mary Jo or Heather
910 S. 6th Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715
Phone (406) 587-8309
Phone (406) 556-8585
Services: Group meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm at Bozeman Deconess Chapel, 915 Highland Blvd.
- The International Society for the Study of Trauma & Dissociation has an emphasis on therapist guided psychotherapy and a resource list to locate one near you.
Books, Websites and More:
Please be sure to visit the immediate emotional health resources that include crisis hotlines, websites, and books on bereavement.
To add your listing, please submit your information and it will be added to the site. This website does not endorse (nor is it liable to) any individual or business, and contracts and arrangements will be made on an individual basis.