Susan Conrad, SBD (Greater Lehigh Valley)
Betsy Felix, SBD (Hershey)
Kristy Bolte, SBD (Northwestern PA)
Katy Dortenzo, SBD (Chambersburg)
Jenn Barnes, SBD (Waynesboro)
Skye Deming, SBD (Mercer & Lawrence counties)
Jessica Quill, SBD (Gettysburg)
Lisa Sanders, SBD (Camp Hill area)
Kimberly Ghaner, SBD (Chambersburg)
Malissa Weller, SBD (Franklin County)
Heather Whitcomb, SBD (Schuylkill County)
Christina Foster, SBD (Carlisle)
Mariah Post, SBD (Crawford County)
India Washington, SBD (Pittsburgh)
Nicole Garcia, SBD (Chambersburg)
Amanda Berk, SBD (Erie)
Janet Greenley, SBD (Pittsburgh)
Dani Burkhead, SBD (southern)
Monica Gierschick, SBD (Berks & Lehigh counties)
Marianne Schafer, SBD (Pittsburgh)
Laura Sonney, SBD (counties: Mercer, Lawrence, Trumbull & Mahoning)
Lauren McLean, SBD (Pittsburgh)
Desiree Miller, SBD (Philadelphia)
Roseanne Bolger, SBD (Bucks County)
Ashley Schiess, SBD (Montgomery & Bucks County)
Nicole Romine Laudenslager, SBD (Brodheadsville)
Kimberly Cevoli, SBD (Souderton)
Ruby Valentine, SBD (Philadelphia)
Mollie Gregory, SBD (Erie)
Meghan Slater, SBD (Erie)
Kelly Kolb, SBD (Glenside)
Randie Dolbrich, SBD (Erie County)
Lillian Carter, SBD (Pittsburgh)
Brittany Barthol, SBD (Lehigh Valley)
Claudia Stemler, SBD (Philadelphia)
View The SBD Registry
A stillbirthday certified network of birthing locations, photographers, businesses and services that are prepared to support you well.
- Lactation Professionals listed through stillbirthday
Limited financial assistance for farewell celebrations is possible for Pennsylvania applicants through the Conner Kirby Infant Memorial Foundation.
Important Tips for Parents
- Try emailing every possible listing.
- Please include your phone number in your email, so the person can call you back quickly.
- Have an idea of what to expect from your doula.
- View the Principles of Service which all doulas listed at stillbirthday agree to.
- Please, utilize our information on types of pregnancy losses and printable birth plan information:
- begin by following the Start Here invitation.
- Please, utilize our “after the birth” resources as well.
If you would like to be added to this list, please submit your information and it will be updated. This website does not endorse (nor is it liable to) any individual or business, and contracts and arrangements will be made on an individual basis.