Please also visit:
- Before the Birth
- During Birth
- After the Birth (immediate postpartum and long term healing)
- Farewell Celebrations to link into immediate funeral/burial/cremation information that is not based on location, as well as personalized farewell options such as crafts or special events, and support resources.
- The SBD Love Cupboards host various group gatherings, including Sewing Circles
- The SBD Professional Doulas host various group gatherings, including Birthing Healing retreats and workshops for stillbirthday parents
- South Dakota Department of Heath
Ms. Nancy Shoup, Program Coordinator
615 E. 4th Street
Pierre, SD 57501
Phone: 605-773-6286 | Fax: 605-773-5509
Email: jenny.williams @state.sd.us
Services: Give information on Back to Sleep.
- Lach’s Lagacy
P.O. Box 204
Harrisburg, SD 57032
Phone: (605) 213-0194
- Sanford Wellness Center
4201 South Oxobow Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Margie Rolfing, M.ED
Phone: (605) 336-3305
Services: This group discussion is open to any Mom or Dad experiencing infant loss.
- The International Society for the Study of Trauma & Dissociation has an emphasis on therapist guided psychotherapy and a resource list to locate one near you.
Books, Websites and More:
Please be sure to visit the immediate emotional health resources that include crisis hotlines, websites, and books on bereavement.
To add your listing, please submit your information and it will be added to the site. This website does not endorse (nor is it liable to) any individual or business, and contracts and arrangements will be made on an individual basis.